Help Now >
American Saints: M
The United States have given us many recent saints with an ever-growing list of saints, blesseds and venerables. Learn more about these incredible souls by clicking below.
Filter 3 American Saints: M by typing in the 'Search' box below.
View All American Saints
Help Now >
St. Marianne Cope
St. Marianne Cope 20th century
Bl. Miriam Teresa Demjanovich
Bl. Miriam Teresa Demjanovich 20th century
St. Mother Theodore Guerin
St. Mother Theodore Guerin 19th century
FREE Saint Classes Printable Saint PDF's Light a Virtual Saint Candle
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Francis of Assisi
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Tuesday, Oct 4th, 2022
Female / Women Saints
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
St. Faustina Kowalska
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- St. Faustina Kowalska: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon of St. Francis of Assisi: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, October 04, 2022
- St. Francis of Assisi: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, October 04, 2022
- St. Francis of Assisi's Vocation Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, October 04, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.