1 Chronicles - Chapter 1
1 Chronicles Chapters
12 of Pathros, Casluh and Caphtor, from which the Philistines came.
19 To Eber were born two sons; the first was called Peleg, because it was in his time that the earth was divided into districts, and his brother was called Joktan.
28 Sons of Abraham: Isaac and Ishmael.
29 These are their descendants: The first-born of Ishmael, Nebaioth; then Kedar, Adbeel, Mibsam,
34 Abraham fathered Isaac. Sons of Isaac: Esau and Israel.
43 These are the kings who ruled in Edom before an Israelite king ruled: Bela son of Beor; his city was called Dinhabah.
46 Husham died and Hada son of Bedad succeeded; he defeated the Midianites in Moab, and his city was called Avith.
Most Popular Bibles
Responsorial Psalm, Psalms 32:1-2, 5, 11
Gospel, Luke 12:1-7
More Daily Readings
by Catholic Online
- Cardinal shares the Five Keys to Catholic Education
- Prisoners use lunch with Pope Francis to escape HD Video
- Respecting life demands linking all life issues
- Profit For The Common Good
- St. Paul of the Cross: Saint of the Day for Friday, October 20, 2017
- Daily Reading for Saturday, October 21st, 2017 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Friday, October 20, 2017
- Deacon Keith invites you... HD
- It was the Clintons! Clinton family took millions in bribes from Russia to sell off U.S. uranium HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, October 20th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, October 19th, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way