Help Now >
St. Adolf of Osnabruck
A monk and bishop, who was a member of the family of Tecklenburg, counts in Westphalia. Adolf became a canon in Cologne, Germany, but then entered the Cistercian monastery, where he became known for his piety. In 1216, he was named the bishop of Osnabrück and maintained charitable programs there, dying on June 30, 1224.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
St. Therese of Lisieux
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Oct 1st, 2022
Female / Women Saints
Saints & Angels
St. Michael the Archangel
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Daily Readings for Sunday, October 02, 2022
- St. Leger: Saint of the Day for Sunday, October 02, 2022
- Prayer for the Unborn Child: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, October 02, 2022
- Daily Readings for Saturday, October 01, 2022
- St. Therese of Lisieux: Saint of the Day for Saturday, October 01, 2022
- A Prayer to Saint Therese De Lisieux for Guidance: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, October 01, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.