John V A refugee from Arab invaders, John V was born in Syria and served as legate to the Sixth Ecumenical Council (680- 681). An archdeacon, he was elected to the papcy in 685. Learned and generous, John suffered from ill-health and died thirteen months after he became pope.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Female / Women Saints
Mysteries of the Rosary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saint of the Day for Monday, Dec 5th, 2022
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Daily Scripture Readings for Advent
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, December 06, 2022
- St. Nicholas: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, December 06, 2022
- Everything has its Time: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, December 06, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, December 05, 2022
- St. Sabas: Saint of the Day for Monday, December 05, 2022
- Infant Jesus of Prague Novena Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Monday, December 05, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.