Help Now >
Dreams - Angel Stories
I felt I have angel delivering message through my dreams. When I was young with innocent mind and heart I would say I'm very close to Jesus and Mother Mary. I used to come to mass in church with full of attention, dedication, clean heart and mind for a young boy. I used to have experienced with several dreams with mother Marry, but when I grow older starting at adolescent age everything has changed because I'm already full of sins and dirt of mind. Those dreams in the past are already part of my history.
In the past 10 years I felt someone delivering a message thru my dreams. I felt someone or its like an angel who send me some message through my dreams for some significant event that will come usually within two weeks. There were also some past and painful events that had happen a few days back that I was not informed by anyone but was also notified by someone or angel through my dreams, and when the days will come for the event to happen its only the time that I can recall the true message of the dreams. For the event that had passed that I was not notified in just few days to come someone would tell me of such event and then I can remember that I already saw it in my dreams. It happens to me so many times a hundred times or more and it will come but I have no hold to prevent. Just one example of past event was I have close relative that had just died when I went home since I work away from home I'm a bit sad what's gona be the situation at home, when I arrived I was felt relax because everything was normal then an hour after my cousin tells me that one of our close cousin has just died. So many major events that I have went through already happened in my dreams ahead of time. Human being have dreams and I believed no one can control what dreams to come or you can not make choice what dream you want for tonight. I have read some words in bible that GOD send some message through dreams but not all people are able to interpret. I do have dreams everyday but it does not mean I have all the message for the days to come. I can only identify that there is a new message when during the time of dreams I suddenly awake its like I was slap in the face and my heartbeat is high and the intense of feeling and thinking are still connected to my dreams it's the time I have to recall what ever I can remember for every details on that dreams and try to rethink what will come. Sometimes I cannot see a clear details or the message was vague and when the days will come and will happen it opens my mind the true meaning of my dreams. For me, I felt someone or angel giving some advance message so I can make a wise decision to come. Those significant event either good are bad are only relates to my personal life and not to anyone else.
Help Now >
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 323
- It was Two Angels who Saved my Brother, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- My Guardian Angel, by Stella
By the Grace of God, with the help of Montana Ranch and Cattle, Catholic Online School has become one of the fastest-growing, online K-Adult schools in the world. The school now has over 915,000 student enrollments from 193 countries. Click to Save 25% Now >
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- Flash of Light Pillow of Calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- Angel of Comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- The Love of an Angel (Would You Die for Him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- Dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- Halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- I Saw the Light of Glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- Saving an Infant, by Amanda Allen
- Protectors, by Paul
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Aug 10th, 2022
St. Clare of Assisi
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
Martyr Saints A-Z
- Daily Readings for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- St. Clare of Assisi: Saint of the Day for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Prayer for the Safety of a Soldier: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- St. Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Prayer to Our Guardian Angel: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.