My Gardian in Adoration Chapel - Angel Stories
By: John R. Broussard
I was on a 3 day silent retreat in early October, 2010. On our second full day I decided not to do any reading, just spend my time in Prayer. As we walked through the Way Of the Cross, I made an effort to get infornt of each station and create a vision of each. After finishing I went to the Adoration Chapel to be with our Lord. My mind was clear as I sat back in the chair relaxed thinking of only the love I had for Jesus, all of a sudden with my eyes closed, in the upper right hand side of my minds eye, an Angel appeared with a round face, it was a baby boys face, I could not see but sinced his small body and wings. He began to explain to me, not with his words or his mouth moving, it was words coming to my mind, that he was my Grand parents first born child who died at 2 months old of Polieo. And that he was my true Gaurdian Angel, then under him appeared his parents(my Grandparents), just their faces, and I recieved little very significant messages from each. And they looked happier than I had ever remembered them, then thier other son who died when he was 19, who I was named after appeared with no words, after that under them my other 2 grandparents each appeared, with my Grandmother explaining to me how she had it all wrong in life, about God and her beliefs, that I was on the right road to everlasting salvation and she was so proud of my father for developing a relationship with God. Then to the bottom left corner of my minds eye appeared my Godfather, crying very sad, looked as if he were behind bars, as he began to explain to me how he made a covenant with God to get him out of jail and introuble with the law when he was younger and if he did he would serve God faithfully the rest of his life. Well God delivered on his end but Pat did not and ended up dieing of a broken heart and an overdose of crack cocaine, leaving his family in a bad situation with today a lot of negative in the home .
As I walked to the Church for our evening mass, I pondered those visions and wondered, did I make them up myself? Was it real? As mass started on Sat. Oct. 2, 2010 they mentioned it was the feast of Angels, and the Homily was all about describing different typs of angels and how real they are. I was blown away to say the least as my doubts of my expereince was washed away, knowing it was a true gift from God.
When I returned from retreat and told my mother of experience, she told her sister who inturn called me crying, telling me she had been praying to her little brother she never new for his protection over her and her sisters.
Some may never see with earthly eyes these heavenly beings or know that they exist. Many are unaware of the numerous ways they have protected and guided us. We would like to share with you the stories of people who take pleasure in expressing how real angels are.
Showing 51 - 100 of 323
- It was Two Angels who Saved my Brother, by Sherrie
- Angel with eyes of fire, by B
- The Tallest Angel, by Karine-Geraldine Buchanan
- I met him at last, by Marge Ross
- God sent an Angel to stop one more step, by Lilly Kelley
- The angel in the Stratosphere, by George Valdez Velasco
- An Angel on the Way Home, by Zehry Galingan
- Doubting the Guardian Angel's Existance, by Aluna Abbott
- Spiritual moment, by Andy
- My Guardian Angel, by Stella
Help Now >
- My Angel, by Crissy
- Godsend, by Char S.
- Teresa's Angel, by Teresa Marie Staal Cowley
- A Broken Down Car, by Marlene
- A Dream, by Marlene Slominski
- Heavenly Arms, by Cathy Robinson
- Devine Intervention, by Anthony
- How to Crawl, by C.G.Collier
- Flash of Light Pillow of Calmness, by teresa
- Maybe He's An Angel, by Anna Eftink
- Angels for the birds, by CMB
- Angel of Comfort, by ROSEMARY MORSE
- The Love of an Angel (Would You Die for Him), by kristine ledford
- My First Written Encounter, by Tommy Fry
- Angel in a flash, by Carl
- A Beautiful Messenger, by Evelyn Kritenbrink
- My angels for a validation, by Claudia Dominguez P.
- Shrinking cars, by Penny
- The Angel of the Wave Pool, by Jeremy Mezera
- A Need to help my Sister, by mymessage
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
- Peace be with you, by Guerda
- Security guard angel , by Brenda
- St. Mary in my dream on 1st Nov. (day of all saints), by Mymessage
- My Gardian in Adoration Chapel, by John R. Broussard
- Angel in an open coat, by Joseph-Bernard Snyder, S.F.O.
- My Guardian Angel, by Alexandra
- Mery's message for Confession, by mymessage
- Dreams, by demi
- Angel Of My Dreams, by Rene Kuylen (From Belize, Central America)
- Angels saved me twice, by Tricia Coleman
- When i was 6 years old., by Dankly
- I saw an Angel once, by David Munyon
- Halo, by Joanne B
- Uncle Mike, by Rebecca Cory in Brandon, FL
- Heaven, by Melissa Dorethy
- Angel to the rescue, by Mary
- I Saw the Light of Glory, by grace.p.
- Saved from death, by Sylvia
- Saving an Infant, by Amanda Allen
- Protectors, by Paul
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saints & Angels
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Aug 10th, 2022
St. Clare of Assisi
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Daily Readings for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- St. Clare of Assisi: Saint of the Day for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Prayer for the Safety of a Soldier: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- St. Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Prayer to Our Guardian Angel: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, August 10, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.