St. John of Meda
Benedictine abbot who brought the Rule of St. Benedict to the Humiliati in Milan, Italy. A secular priest from Como, Italy, John joined the Hurniliati, a penitential institute of laymen. He introduced the Little Office of Our Lady and the rule of St. Benedict. Pope Alexander III canonized him.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Sunday, Oct 1st, 2023
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Therese of Lisieux
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Female / Women Saints
The Apostles' Creed
Patron Saints A-Z
Prayer of the Day for Sunday, Oct 1
- Daily Readings for Monday, October 02, 2023
- St. Leger: Saint of the Day for Monday, October 02, 2023
- Prayer for the Unborn Child: Prayer of the Day for Monday, October 02, 2023
- Daily Readings for Sunday, October 01, 2023
- St. Therese of Lisieux: Saint of the Day for Sunday, October 01, 2023
- A Prayer to Saint Therese De Lisieux for Guidance: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, October 01, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.