Bishop of Piacenza. He served the Church early in his career, being sent by Pope St. Damasus to Antioch to suppress the Meletian Schism in Antioch. Also a friend of St. Ambrose of Milan, he regularly received from Ambrose early versions of his writings. Sabinus read them and made suggestions for revisions. He also attended the Council of Aquileia in 381.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Andrew the Apostle
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Nov 30th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, Nov 30
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Apostles' Creed
Saints & Angels
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- St. Andrew the Apostle: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Prayer for Faithful Departed: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- St. Saturninus: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Psalm 31 (the Second Penitential Psalm): Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Help Now >
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.