St. Albert of Como
Hermit and bishop, also called Aribert. A Benedictine, Albert started his monastic life as a hermit. He later became a monk and then abbot in the Italian Benedictine Monastery of San Carpofero. At the end of his life he was appointed bishop of Como, Italy.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Feb 4th, 2023
The Apostles' Creed
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
Joyful Mystery of the Rosary
- Daily Readings for Sunday, February 05, 2023
- St. Agatha: Saint of the Day for Sunday, February 05, 2023
- For Special Intentions: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, February 05, 2023
- Daily Readings for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- St. Joan of Valois: Saint of the Day for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- A Prayer for Church Unity: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, February 04, 2023
Help Now >
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.