Help Now >
Pope or antipope, Leo was a layman when Otto I deposed John XII in 963 and had Leo hastily ordained to fill the office. In February of the following year, John returned to Rome and drove Leo, who fled to Otto's court, out. Otto reinstated Leo three months later, and Leo was pope, uncontested, until his death in 965.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Mysteries of the Rosary
The Our Father
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Dec 3rd, 2022
St. Francis Xavier
The Apostles' Creed
Female / Women Saints
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Prayer of the Day for Saturday, Dec 3
- Daily Readings for Saturday, December 03, 2022
- St. Francis Xavier: Saint of the Day for Saturday, December 03, 2022
- Prayer to Saint Therese De Lisieux for Guidance: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, December 03, 2022
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 02, 2022
- St. Bibiana: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 02, 2022
- The Angelus: Prayer of the Day for Friday, December 02, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.