Arrested, having prayed the Divine Mysteries in the Emeritus' house, we proclaimed the faith. I, Saturninus, was clubbed and died in jail. 12 Feb. 304 A.D. 11 Feb. Roman, 20 Feb in Algiers.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Friday, Dec 9th, 2022
St. Juan Diego
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Apostles' Creed
St. Maximilian Kolbe
- Daily Readings for Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Pope Saint Gregory III: Saint of the Day for Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Act of Love: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, December 10, 2022
- Daily Readings for Friday, December 09, 2022
- St. Juan Diego: Saint of the Day for Friday, December 09, 2022
- Prayer of Solace: Prayer of the Day for Friday, December 09, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.