Help Now >
Bishop of Antioch. Originally a lawyer in Antioch, Syria, Philogonius entered the Church after the death of his wife and eventually became bishop of the city. He is noted for having been one of the first Church leaders to assail the evils of Arianism. He suffered imprisonment in the persecutions. St. John Chrysostom composed an extant panegyric to him.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Sunday, Nov 27th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Prayer for the Dead
Daily Readings Archive
Prayer of the Day for Sunday, Nov 27
St. Catherine Laboure
Female / Women Saints
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 28, 2022
- St. Catherine Laboure: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- The Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen): Prayer of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- Daily Readings for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- St. James Intercisus: Saint of the Day for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Prayer to Saint Anthony of Padua: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, November 27, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.