St. Mutien-Marie Wiaux
Christian Brother praised as a model teacher. He was born the son of a blacksmith in Mellet, Belgium, in 1841. Entering the Christian Brothers, he changed his baptismal name, Louis, to Mutien. In 1859 he was assigned to St. Bertuin's School in Maloone, where he taught for fifty-eight years. Mutien specialized in art and music. He was canonized in 1989 by Pope John Paul II.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. John Bosco
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Brigid of Ireland
Saints & Angels
Female / Women Saints
Saint of the Day for Tuesday, Jan 31st, 2023
The Apostles' Creed
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, February 01, 2023
- St. Brigid of Ireland: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, February 01, 2023
- Prayer for a Sick Person: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, February 01, 2023
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- St. John Bosco: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Prayer to Saint John Bosco: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, January 31, 2023
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.