Arab hermit and bishop who is called "the Apostle of the Saracens." He lived in the desert regions of Syria and Egypt, caring for the local nomadic tribes. When the Romans imposed peace upon the Saracens, Queen Mavia, the Saracen ruler, demanded that Moses be consecrated a bishop. He accepted against his will and maintained the peace between the Saracens and Rome. The Saracens were a nomadic people of the Syro-Egyptian desert so designated by the Romans.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Faustina Kowalska
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 5th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 5
Saints & Angels
St. Francis of Assisi
Saints Fun Facts: St. Luke
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- St. Faustina Kowalska: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon of St. Francis of Assisi: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, October 04, 2022
- St. Francis of Assisi: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, October 04, 2022
- St. Francis of Assisi's Vocation Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, October 04, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.