Help Now >
Martyred deacon with companions, put to death by Attila the Hun. Also called Mesmin or Nemorius, he was a deacon of Troyes, France, sent by St. Lupus, the bishop of Trier, with four companions to ask Attila to spare the town. Attila beheaded Memorius and his fellow delegates. There is some doubt about this account, but the relics of the martyrs are still venerated.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Sunday, Oct 1st, 2023
St. Therese of Lisieux
Saint Feast Days in Oct
St. Michael the Archangel
Female / Women Saints
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Patron Saints A-Z
- Daily Readings for Monday, October 02, 2023
- St. Leger: Saint of the Day for Monday, October 02, 2023
- Prayer for the Unborn Child: Prayer of the Day for Monday, October 02, 2023
- Daily Readings for Sunday, October 01, 2023
- St. Therese of Lisieux: Saint of the Day for Sunday, October 01, 2023
- A Prayer to Saint Therese De Lisieux for Guidance: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, October 01, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.