Benedictine monk and penitent. A one-time knight from Brescia, Italy, he underwent a profound personal conversion after narrowly escaping death by drowning and beholding a harrowing glimpse of hell. He entered the Benedictines and gave himself to a life of severe penances and labor on behalf of a convent of Benedictine nuns in his home town.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Dec 8th, 2022
Saints Fun Facts: St. John Neumann
The Apostles' Creed
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Psalms - Chapter 51
Prayer of the Immaculate Conception
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- St. Romaric: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- Prayer of the Immaculate Conception: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, December 07, 2022
- St. Maria Giuseppe Rossello: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, December 07, 2022
- Prayer for Refugees and Victims of War: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, December 07, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.