St. Richard Reynolds
Brigettine martyr of England and one of the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales. He was born in Devon, England, in 1492 and was educated at Cambridge. In 1513, he entered the Brigettines at Syon Abbey, Isleworth. When King Henry VIII demanded royal oaths, Richard and others opposed the monarch. They were executed at Tyburn. Richard was canonized in 1970.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Maria Goretti
Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Mysteries of the Rosary
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 5
Female / Women Saints
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- St. Maria Goretti: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- Prayer to the Holy Trinity: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.