St. Julian Sabas the Elder
A hermit in Mesopotamia on the banks of the Euphrates River. He gave much encouragement to the Christians in the Eastern Empire during the period of renewed oppression of the faith under Emperor Julian the Apostate. He appeared in 372 to refute the Arian heresy as well. Accounts of his life were written by St. John Chrysostom and Theodoret.
FREE Saint Classes Printable Saint PDF's Light a Virtual Saint Candle
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 5
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
St. Maria Goretti
St. Elizabeth of Portugal
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 04, 2022
- St. Elizabeth of Portugal: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
- Consecration of America: Prayer of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.