St. John of Bergamo
Bishop once believed to have been martyred. He was the bishop of Bergamo, Italy. Consecrated in 656, John was noted for his opposition to the Arian heretics and for his holiness and learning. It was originally reported that he was martyred by the Arians, but John died of natural causes.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Monday, Jan 30th, 2023
Saints & Angels
Prayer of the Day for Monday, Jan 30
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
St. John Bosco
Female / Women Saints
Saints A to Z: A
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- St. John Bosco: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Prayer to Saint John Bosco: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- Daily Readings for Monday, January 30, 2023
- St. Aldegunais: Saint of the Day for Monday, January 30, 2023
- A Prayer for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit: Prayer of the Day for Monday, January 30, 2023
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.