St. Goeric of Metz
Bishop and successor of St. Arnulf at Metz, France. He is sometimes called Abbo or Goericus. He was supposedly a courtier at the court of King Dagobert, who went blind and was cured miraculously. He then became a priest and bishop and founded a convent.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Sunday, July 3rd, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Prayer of the Day for Sunday, July 3
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Apostles' Creed
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
- Daily Readings for Sunday, July 03, 2022
- St. Thomas: Saint of the Day for Sunday, July 03, 2022
- A Prayer of Gratitude for God's Blessings - Acts of Thomas: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, July 03, 2022
- Daily Readings for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- St. Bernardino Realino: Saint of the Day for Saturday, July 02, 2022
- Prayer for Employment: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, July 02, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.