St. Francis Gil de Frederich
Dominican martyr of Tonkin, China, and Vietnam. Born in Tortossa, Spain in 1702, Francis entered the Dominicans in Barcelona and was assigned to the Philippine missions. In 1732, he went to Tonkin and labored there. Arrested, he was a prisoner for several years and was beheaded. Francis was canonized in 1988.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Friday, Oct 7th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Female / Women Saints
The Apostles' Creed
Saints Fun Facts
- Daily Readings for Saturday, October 08, 2022
- St. Pelagia: Saint of the Day for Saturday, October 08, 2022
- A Prayer to obtain Final Perseverance: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, October 08, 2022
- Daily Readings for Friday, October 07, 2022
- St. Artaldus: Saint of the Day for Friday, October 07, 2022
- Parents' Prayer for Their Children: Prayer of the Day for Friday, October 07, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.