St. Bernard of Carinola
Bishop and patron saint of Carinola, also called Bernard of Capua. He was the confessor of Duke Richard II of Capua until appointed the bishop of Forum Claudii in 1087 by Pope Victor III. He transferred the see to Carinola in 1100.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saints & Angels
Saint of the Day for Sunday, Jan 29th, 2023
Female / Women Saints
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint Feast Days in Jan
The Apostles' Creed
Patron Saints A-Z
- Daily Readings for Monday, January 30, 2023
- St. Aldegunais: Saint of the Day for Monday, January 30, 2023
- A Prayer for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit: Prayer of the Day for Monday, January 30, 2023
- Daily Readings for Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Sts. Sarbelius & Barbea: Saint of the Day for Sunday, January 29, 2023
- Prayer for the Sick: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, January 29, 2023
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.