Help Now >
Bl. Bartholomew Gutierrez
Augustinian martyr of Japan. Born in 1538, in Mexico, he became an Augustinian in 1596 and was ordained. In 1606, he went to Manila, working there until transferred to Japan as superior in 1612. Bartholomew served this mission until his arrest in 1629. He was then imprisoned in Omura and was burned alive in Nagasaki. He was beatified in 1867.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Nov 26th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Female / Women Saints
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Patron Saints A-Z
The Apostles' Creed
St. Michael the Archangel
St. John Berchmans
- Daily Readings for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- St. James Intercisus: Saint of the Day for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Prayer to Saint Anthony of Padua: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Daily Readings for Saturday, November 26, 2022
- St. John Berchmans: Saint of the Day for Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Act of Entrustment to Mary: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, November 26, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.