Deposed after thirty days as pope, Leo V was elected in August of 903. He had been the priest at Priapi near Ardea, and little else is known of his life. Christopher, who succeeded him, was ousted by Sergius III, who had both his rivals thrown in prison. Christopher and Leo are believed to have died in 904, although one contemporary account says that Christopher did not die in prison.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Sept 28th, 2023
St. Michael the Archangel
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Mysteries of the Rosary
Female / Women Saints
St. Lorenzo Ruiz
Patron Saints A-Z
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 29, 2023
- St. Michael the Archangel: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 29, 2023
- Holy Archangel Who Strengthened Our Lord in His Agony: Prayer of the Day for Friday, September 29, 2023
- Daily Readings for Thursday, September 28, 2023
- St. Lorenzo Ruiz: Saint of the Day for Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Act of Confidence: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, September 28, 2023
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Help Now >
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.