St. Eustace was born at Beauvais, France. He was ordained and served as a priest in his native diocese until he joined the Cistercians at Flay (St. Germer). He later was elected abbot, was apostolic legate to England for Pope Innocent III, and was later sent by Innocent as his legate to combat Albigensianism in southern France. His feast day is September 7th.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Michael the Archangel
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Sept 28th, 2023
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saints & Angels
Female / Women Saints
St. Lorenzo Ruiz
Sept 2023: Month of Our Lady of Sorrows
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Prayer of the Day for Thursday, Sept 28
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 29, 2023
- St. Michael the Archangel: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 29, 2023
- Holy Archangel Who Strengthened Our Lord in His Agony: Prayer of the Day for Friday, September 29, 2023
- Daily Readings for Thursday, September 28, 2023
- St. Lorenzo Ruiz: Saint of the Day for Thursday, September 28, 2023
- Act of Confidence: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, September 28, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.