Help Now >
Acacius was a priest at Sebaste, Armenia, during Diocletian's persecution. He was arrested and executed under the governor Maximus with seven women and Hirenarchus, who was so impressed with the devotion to their faith he became a Christian and suffered the same fate. His feast day is November 27th.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Sept 21st, 2023
Saints & Angels
Mysteries of the Rosary
Planet Niburu: What's going to happen on Sept 23?
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
- Daily Readings for Friday, September 22, 2023
- St. Thomas of Villanueva: Saint of the Day for Friday, September 22, 2023
- Prayer to Our Mother of Perpetual Help: Prayer of the Day for Friday, September 22, 2023
- Daily Readings for Thursday, September 21, 2023
- St. Matthew: Saint of the Day for Thursday, September 21, 2023
- Nuptial Blessing, Longer: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, September 21, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.