St. Solange d. 880, Born of a poor family of vineyard workers near Bourges, France, she became a shepherdess whose beauty attracted the lustful attention of a noble in Poitiers. He kidnapped her, but when she leaped from the horse on which he was carrying her off, he pursued and killed her. The sources of the story are questionable, however. Feastday is May 10.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Francis of Assisi
Saints & Angels
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 4th, 2023
Mysteries of the Rosary
Female / Women Saints
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Patron Saints A-Z
Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 4
- Daily Readings for Thursday, October 05, 2023
- St. Faustina Kowalska: Saint of the Day for Thursday, October 05, 2023
- Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon of St. Francis of Assisi: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, October 05, 2023
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 04, 2023
- St. Francis of Assisi: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 04, 2023
- St. Francis of Assisi's Vocation Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 04, 2023
Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2023 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.