Jessica is a derivation of Joanna. Joanna was the wife of Chuza, steward of King Herod Antipas, tetrarch of Galilee. She was one of the women who helped provide for Jesus and the Apostles and was one of the three women who discovered the empty tomb of Jesus on the first Easter morning. Her feast day is May 24th.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Friday, Feb 3rd, 2023
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
The Apostles' Creed
Prayer before Confession
Saints & Angels
Female / Women Saints
- Daily Readings for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- St. Joan of Valois: Saint of the Day for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- A Prayer for Church Unity: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, February 04, 2023
- Daily Readings for Friday, February 03, 2023
- St. Blaise: Saint of the Day for Friday, February 03, 2023
- For Healing: Prayer of the Day for Friday, February 03, 2023
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.