St. Poemen (Pimen) the Great
Bedouins drove us out however. So we took up residence at the temple of Terrnuth. We moved to Diolchus, when my brother Anub died, I became abbot of the community. The Scete life started to become lax. I renewed it. I died in 451
A.D. 27 Aug, Roman Rite.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Catherine Laboure
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Monday, Nov 28th, 2022
Saints A to Z: J
Prayer of the Day for Monday, Nov 28
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 28, 2022
- St. Catherine Laboure: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- The Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen): Prayer of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- Daily Readings for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- St. James Intercisus: Saint of the Day for Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Prayer to Saint Anthony of Padua: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, November 27, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.