St. Gordian and Epimachus
Two martyrs sharing the same feast. Gordian died in Rome in 362, and was described by Pope Damasus as a mere boy. Epimachus was a martyr of Alexandria, Egypt, in 250. His relics were brought to Rome, and those of Gordian were placed in his tomb. This cult is now confined to local calendars.
FREE Saint Classes Printable Saint PDF's Light a Virtual Saint Candle
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Maria Goretti
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 6th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saints & Angels
The Apostles' Creed
Female / Women Saints
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- St. Maria Goretti: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- Prayer to the Holy Trinity: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.