Help Now >
Martyr with his wife Episteme, whom he converted, sometimes listed as Galacteon. Galation is dubiously reported to have become a hermit, and Episteme to have joined a community of virgins. When Galation was martyred at Emesa, Episteme went to his side and died with him. Galation was the son of St. Clitaphon and Leucippe according to a pious tradition.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Andrew the Apostle
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Nov 30th, 2022
Saints & Angels
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Patron Saints A-Z
Female / Women Saints
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 01, 2022
- St. Eligius: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 01, 2022
- Advent Wreath Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, December 01, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- St. Andrew the Apostle: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
- Prayer for Faithful Departed: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.