Severinus was born in Burgundy. He joined the monastery of Agaunum as a youth. He cured King Clovis of a disease that his doctors had been unable to cure in 504, and is reported to have performed miracles of healing before his death at Chateau-Landon. St. Severin church in Paris is named after him. His feast day is February 11.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saints A to Z: M
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Sunday, Sept 25th, 2022
Saints & Angels
The Apostles' Creed
Sts. Cosmas & Damian
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
- Daily Readings for Monday, September 26, 2022
- Sts. Cosmas & Damian: Saint of the Day for Monday, September 26, 2022
- Rite of Exorcism: Prayer of the Day for Monday, September 26, 2022
- Daily Readings for Sunday, September 25, 2022
- St. Finbar: Saint of the Day for Sunday, September 25, 2022
- The Prayer Thank You God!: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, September 25, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.