St. Colman of Elo
Abbot and bishop, also called Colman Lann Elo. He was born circa 555 at Glenelly, Tyrone, Ireland, the nephew of St. Columba, In 590, he built a monastery at Offaly. He also founded Muckamore Abbey and became bishop of Connor. Colman was the author of the Alphabet of Devotion. He died at Lynally on December 26.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Josephine Bakhita
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Feb 8th, 2023
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Jerome Emiliani
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
Saints & Angels
- Daily Readings for Thursday, February 09, 2023
- St. Apollonia: Saint of the Day for Thursday, February 09, 2023
- Act of Hope: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, February 09, 2023
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, February 08, 2023
- St. Jerome Emiliani: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, February 08, 2023
- A Prayer For a Family: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, February 08, 2023
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.