St. Teresa Margaret Redi
Carmelite nun. Anna Maria Redi was a native of Florence, Italy. She entered the Carmelites in 1765 and took the name Sister Teresa Margaret. She died at the age of twenty-three, but in the very brief time of her life in the cloister, she displayed a remarkable prayer life and a deeply penitential demeanor. She was canonized in 1934 by Pope Pius XI (r. 1922-1939).
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria
Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 5
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 04, 2022
- St. Elizabeth of Portugal: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
- Consecration of America: Prayer of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.