Help Now >
Bishop and abbot, also called Outril. He was the son of a Bourges nobleman who faced an ordeal by battle at the court of King Guntramnus. When his opponent died just before the ordeal, Austregisilus turned from the world. lie became a priest and was ordained by St. Aetherius. Entering Nazaire Abbey in Lyon, he became abbot, and in 612 was named bishop of Bourges, France.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Thursday, Dec 8th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Prayer of the Day for Thursday, Dec 8
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
The Apostles' Creed
Prayer of the Immaculate Conception
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Daily Readings for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- St. Romaric: Saint of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- Prayer of the Immaculate Conception: Prayer of the Day for Thursday, December 08, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, December 07, 2022
- St. Maria Giuseppe Rossello: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, December 07, 2022
- Prayer for Refugees and Victims of War: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, December 07, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.