Hero cat saves boy from dog attack
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/16/2014 (4 years ago)
Catholic Online (https://www.catholic.org)
It is an understood and fundamental rule of the world that dogs chase cats. In Bakersfield California, that doesn't seem to be true.
Bakersfield's hero cat saved a four-year-old boy from a dog attack.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - A video sweeping the web recently show a heroic cat rescue a little boy who was being attacked by a dog.
The dog pulled the boy off of the bike he was riding, and proceeded to shake him. A relative of the boy went to help, but before she could reach him, a heroic, black cat slammed into the dog and chased him away.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for APRIL 2018
For those who have Responsibility in Economic Matters. That economists may have the courage to reject any economy of exclusion and know how to open new paths.
As the United States approaches its annual day to remember the more than 1 million American combatants who have died in the country's many ... continue reading
The gates of hell have opened in Hawaii, as lava from Kilauea has reached the ocean. Officials have warned people to stay away from ... continue reading
The Church needs to be clothed with the same power of the Holy Spirit which transformed the early disciples from a frightened fraternity to ... continue reading
Mother's Day is around the corner and once again, America is missing her children. Only this time, it is much worse. Nothing has changed ... continue reading
The Ascension invites us to reflect on who Jesus is - and who we are empowered to become in Him, beginning now and opening up into the ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Gas prices could hit $5 Ă˘Â€Â" here are some tips to help you ...
- Cardinal Dolan says Pope's words to gay man may need clarification
- Daily Reading for Saturday, May 26th, 2018 HD Video
- St. David I of Scotland: Saint of the Day for Thursday, May 24, 2018
- Does God make people gay? Insight from a theologian
- Daily Readings for Thursday, May 24, 2018
- An Ebola outbreak has reached a major city, should you be worried?
- Daily Reading for Friday, May 25th, 2018 HD
- Surprising study finds clean homes can cause childhood leukemia HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, May 24th, 2018 HD
- Gates of hell open on Hawaii HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education