3 powerful Bible verses for healing when you need help
FREE Catholic Classes
When we're in pain it is difficult to be consoled by friends and family. Though they mean well, no one can understand exactly what you're going through. But God knows us and He knows our suffering. He is always with us so fear not the breaking point. With Him, there is no breaking, only turning back to the path He paved through Jesus Christ.
MUNTINLUPA, PHILIPPINES (Catholic Online) - Crosswalk.com offered 5 Bible verses to help us and our families heal the wounds of our battles and struggles. Here are Catholic Online's favorite three:
1. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
Remember these words whenever you feel your failures make you unworthy of living. God gave His son for us to be freed from worldly wrongdoings, making us whole and prepared for righteousness. We shall never live with the baggage of the sins we have committed but trust the Lord in everything. The only thing we have to give up is giving up on ourselves.
Jesus died for our sins.
2. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)
God offers us comfort and the medicine for everything broken and wounded to our being. We may feel that nothing is going right in our lives and the pain is growing day by day, yet those sufferings are not permanent. No wounds can be left unhealed if we offer them to Him.
The choice is actually ours - it is on us whether we wanted to be healed or not. The Lord wants us to choose Him and the salvation He offers. Committing to Him heals our souls.
Will you still live with your wounds? Let them go, God is with you.
Copyright 2019 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for January 2019
Young People and the Example of Mary. That young people, especially in Latin America, follow the example of Mary and respond to the call of the Lord to communicate the joy of the Gospel to the world.
by Catholic Online
- 'Living Lent': Thursday of the Second Week of Lent - Day 16
- St. Enda: Saint of the Day for Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Victoria parliament considers ending daily Our Father
- Daily Reading for Friday, March 22nd, 2019 HD Video
- Daily Readings for Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Colombian diocese has served 1 million meals to Venezuelan migrants
- Prayer Requests Live for Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Thursday, March 21st, 2019 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, March 18th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, March 20th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.