3 powerful Bible verses for healing when you need help
When we're in pain it is difficult to be consoled by friends and family. Though they mean well, no one can understand exactly what you're going through. But God knows us and He knows our suffering. He is always with us so fear not the breaking point. With Him, there is no breaking, only turning back to the path He paved through Jesus Christ.
MUNTINLUPA, PHILIPPINES (Catholic Online) - Crosswalk.com offered 5 Bible verses to help us and our families heal the wounds of our battles and struggles. Here are Catholic Online's favorite three:
1. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
Remember these words whenever you feel your failures make you unworthy of living. God gave His son for us to be freed from worldly wrongdoings, making us whole and prepared for righteousness. We shall never live with the baggage of the sins we have committed but trust the Lord in everything. The only thing we have to give up is giving up on ourselves.
Jesus died for our sins.
2. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)
God offers us comfort and the medicine for everything broken and wounded to our being. We may feel that nothing is going right in our lives and the pain is growing day by day, yet those sufferings are not permanent. No wounds can be left unhealed if we offer them to Him.
The choice is actually ours - it is on us whether we wanted to be healed or not. The Lord wants us to choose Him and the salvation He offers. Committing to Him heals our souls.
Will you still live with your wounds? Let them go, God is with you.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for APRIL 2018
For those who have Responsibility in Economic Matters. That economists may have the courage to reject any economy of exclusion and know how to open new paths.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 28th, 2018 HD Video
- Commit yourself to ending war this Memorial Day
- Daily Readings for Sunday, May 27, 2018
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 29th, 2018 HD Video
- Another victory for life! California court rejects assisted suicide ...
- New rules for Colorado Civil Rights board after SCOTUS bakery case
- St. Augustine of Canterbury: Saint of the Day for Sunday, May 27, 2018
- American websites blocking Europeans over new data laws HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - 'The Word Became Flesh' John 1:1-14 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, May 27th, 2018 HD
- An Ebola outbreak has reached a major city, hereĂ˘Â€Â™s why that matters HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education