3 powerful Bible verses for healing when you need help
FREE Catholic Classes
When we're in pain it is difficult to be consoled by friends and family. Though they mean well, no one can understand exactly what you're going through. But God knows us and He knows our suffering. He is always with us so fear not the breaking point. With Him, there is no breaking, only turning back to the path He paved through Jesus Christ.
MUNTINLUPA, PHILIPPINES (Catholic Online) - Crosswalk.com offered 5 Bible verses to help us and our families heal the wounds of our battles and struggles. Here are Catholic Online's favorite three:
1. He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; by his wounds you have been healed. (1 Peter 2:24)
Remember these words whenever you feel your failures make you unworthy of living. God gave His son for us to be freed from worldly wrongdoings, making us whole and prepared for righteousness. We shall never live with the baggage of the sins we have committed but trust the Lord in everything. The only thing we have to give up is giving up on ourselves.
Jesus died for our sins.
2. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. (Psalm 147:3)
God offers us comfort and the medicine for everything broken and wounded to our being. We may feel that nothing is going right in our lives and the pain is growing day by day, yet those sufferings are not permanent. No wounds can be left unhealed if we offer them to Him.
The choice is actually ours - it is on us whether we wanted to be healed or not. The Lord wants us to choose Him and the salvation He offers. Committing to Him heals our souls.
Will you still live with your wounds? Let them go, God is with you.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for July 2018
Priests and their Pastoral Ministry. That priests, who experience fatigue and loneliness in their pastoral work, may find help and comfort in their intimacy with the Lord and in their friendship with their brother priests.
by Catholic Online
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, October 17th, 2018 HD Video
- St. Gerard Majella: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- Trump set to pick Catholic lawyer as next White House counsel
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- Taiwan offers second invitation to pope following Vatican-China deal
- Pope laicizes two Chilean bishops for sexual abuse of minors
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, October 16th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Monday, October 15th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Friday, October 12th, 2018 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, October 14th, 2018 HD
- Prayer Requests Live for Thursday, October 11th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education