"Catholic Online" (COL) serves the global Catholic community, other Christians, other people of faith and all people of good will by providing "fact driven/faith informed" â„˘ news, views, and content over its integrated media network. Catholic Online utilizes the resources of the new technologies and convergent media by placing them at the service of its mission. In so doing it participates in the mission of the whole Catholic Church to infuse the culture with the values informed by Catholic faith.
Catholic Online operates as a for- profit business and is committed to excellence in business ethics and integrity in all of its business dealings."Catholic Online" pledges complete fidelity to the Magisterium of the Catholic Church in the execution of its business plan. Our goal is to be the source for all things Catholic, providing excellence in presentation and cutting edge technologies in the service of our global mission and business plan.
"Catholic Online" provides its' content and services to educate, motivate and equip its Catholic users to more fully understand and live the teachings of the Catholic faith in their everyday life. In keeping with the Church's commitment to authentic ecumenism, Catholic Online also serves the broader Christian community. In keeping with the goals of inter-religious dialogue, it reaches beyond the Christian community to all people of faith and good will.
"Catholic Online" provides over five million pages of content, including the largest online historical and biblical database about the Catholic Church including comprehensive information about over 7,000 Catholic saints and comprehensive online scriptures from all books of the Old and New Testament. Catholic Online reaches a highly targeted audience of over to 100 thousand Catholic users per day and up to 1 million page impressions per day. Visitors come from over 120 countries around the world. Over 100,000 users take advantage of free email accounts and access COL every day!
by Catholic Online
- Chinese government says it will keep a firm grip on Catholic Church
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Do you have what it takes to become a Catholic celebrity?
- Daily Reading for Thursday, July 27th, 2017 HD Video
- Shut off? What happened to the Vatican water supply! HD Video
- One year later, is Fr. Jacques Hamel a saint?
- Sts. Joachim and Anne: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 26, 2017
- Pope Francis is set for something big, but what is it? HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, July 26th, 2017 HD
- Statues of the Virgin Mary triumphantly return to Iraq, after defeat of ISIS HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, July 25th, 2017 HD