Help Now >
Bl. Michael Shumpo
Martyr of Japan. At the age of eight, Michael associated himself with the Jesuit missionaries. Arrested, he became a Jesuit in prison in Omura, and was inducted into the Society of Jesus by Blessed Charles Spinola. He was bumed alive at Nagasaki. Michael was beatified in 1867 by Pope Pius IX.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Maria Goretti
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 6th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Saints & Angels
The Apostles' Creed
Glorious Mystery of the Rosary
Thirty Day Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary - In Honour of the Sacred Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- St. Maria Goretti: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- Prayer to the Holy Trinity: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, July 06, 2022
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.