St. Robert Southwell
Martyr of England. He was born in Norfolk and entered the Jesuits in Rome. From 1684 until 1592, Robert, an ordained priest, conducted missionary labors in London. Arrested, he remained in jail for three years before being martyred at Tybum. He is one of the Forty Martyrs of England and Wales, canonized in 1970.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saints & Angels
2 Thessalonians - Chapter 1
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Monday, Nov 28th, 2022
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Daily Scripture Readings for Advent
St. Catherine Laboure
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- St. Saturninus: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Psalm 31 (the Second Penitential Psalm): Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, November 28, 2022
- St. Catherine Laboure: Saint of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
- The Salve Regina (Hail Holy Queen): Prayer of the Day for Monday, November 28, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.