Help Now >
St. Gerard of Brogne
Benedictine monastic reformer. Born in Namur, Belgium, and trained at the French court, Gerard joined the Benedictines at Saint-Denis, France. Ordained, Gerard founded a monastery on his own estate in Brogne, Belgium. He reformed monasteries in Lorraine and Champagne, France, and Flanders, Belgium, and died in Brogne on October 3.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Sunday, Dec 4th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
Female / Women Saints
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saints & Angels
Prayer of the Day for Sunday, Dec 4
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Monday, December 05, 2022
- St. Sabas: Saint of the Day for Monday, December 05, 2022
- Infant Jesus of Prague Novena Prayer: Prayer of the Day for Monday, December 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Sunday, December 04, 2022
- St. John of Damascus: Saint of the Day for Sunday, December 04, 2022
- Thanks for Family and Friends: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, December 04, 2022
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.