St. Euphrosyne of Polotsk
Princess and foundress, the daughter of Prince Svyatoslav. At the age of twelve she became a nun and then a recluse. Gifted, she copied manuscripts to raise money for the poor. Euphrosyne also founded a convent at Settse. She went to the Holy Land and died in Jerusalem, Israel.
FREE Saint Classes Printable Saint PDF's Light a Virtual Saint Candle
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
St. Thomas Aquinas
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Jan 28th, 2023
Mysteries of the Rosary
Prayer of the Day for Saturday, Jan 28
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Apostles' Creed
- Daily Readings for Saturday, January 28, 2023
- St. Thomas Aquinas: Saint of the Day for Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Prayer of St. Thomas Aquinas: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, January 28, 2023
- Daily Readings for Friday, January 27, 2023
- St. Angela Merici: Saint of the Day for Friday, January 27, 2023
- Prayer for a Good Husband or Wife: Prayer of the Day for Friday, January 27, 2023
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.