Help Now >
Irish metalworker and hermit, also called Conlaed. He lived as a recluse at Old Connell on the Liffey, and was a close friend of St. Brigid. In time he served as spiritual director of St. Brigid's convent at Kildare. A copyist and skilled illuminator of manuscripts, he is noted for the crozier that he fashioned for St. Finbar of Termon Barry.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Nov 26th, 2022
Mysteries of the Rosary
St. John Berchmans
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Prayer of the Day for Saturday, Nov 26
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
Female / Women Saints
The Apostles' Creed
Saints & Angels
- Daily Readings for Saturday, November 26, 2022
- St. John Berchmans: Saint of the Day for Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Act of Entrustment to Mary: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Daily Readings for Friday, November 25, 2022
- St. Catherine of Alexandria: Saint of the Day for Friday, November 25, 2022
- Guardian Angel Prayer #3: Prayer of the Day for Friday, November 25, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.