According to St. Gregory the Great, Servulus was a beggar in Rome, afflicted with palsy since infancy, who lived on alms he solicited from people passing St. Clement's Church. He spent his lifetime giving thanks to God for His goodness, despite the squalor and pain of his life. His feast day is December 23rd.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Saturday, Aug 13th, 2022
St. Maximilian Kolbe
The Apostles' Creed
Saint Feast Days in Aug
Female / Women Saints
Saints & Angels
Saints A to Z: A
- Daily Readings for Sunday, August 14, 2022
- St. Maximilian Kolbe: Saint of the Day for Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Children's Prayer for Parents: Prayer of the Day for Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Daily Readings for Saturday, August 13, 2022
- St. Hippolytus: Saint of the Day for Saturday, August 13, 2022
- Prayer for the Forgiveness of Sins: Prayer of the Day for Saturday, August 13, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.