Help Now >
Persian hermit and prophet. A member of the Roman army, Arsacius, or Ursacius, was imprisoned for a time for being a Christian. Re-leased, he retired to a tower near Nicomedia. lie warned the people of an impending earthquake on August 24, 358, and some sought refuge in his tower, discovering his dead body lying there in the attitude of prayer.
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Saint of the Day for Wednesday, Oct 5th, 2022
St. Faustina Kowalska
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saints & Angels
Female / Women Saints
Patron Saints A-Z
St. Francis of Assisi
- Daily Readings for Thursday, October 06, 2022
- St. Bruno: Saint of the Day for Thursday, October 06, 2022
- Prayer for Expectant Mothers #2 : Prayer of the Day for Thursday, October 06, 2022
- Daily Readings for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- St. Faustina Kowalska: Saint of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
- Canticle of Brother Sun and Sister Moon of St. Francis of Assisi: Prayer of the Day for Wednesday, October 05, 2022
FREE Catholic Classes Pick a class, you can learn anything
Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2022 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.