Help Now >
St. Albert of Trapani
Carmelite hermit and missionary. He was born in Trapani, Sicily, and joined the Carmelite Order. After ordination, he was sent to nearby Messina, where he gathered thousands with his preaching and miracles. After serving as a missionary, Albert entered a monastic hermitage near Messina. He remained there until his death.
FREE Saint Classes Printable Saint PDF's Light a Virtual Saint Candle
Find SaintsPopular Saints
Saints by Alphabet
Saint of the Day
Saint Feast Days by Month
Patron Saints by Alphabet
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Monday, July 4th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
The Apostles' Creed
7 Morning Prayers you need to get your day started with God
Female / Women Saints
St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria
Saints & Angels
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- St. Anthony Mary Zaccaria: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- A Prayer for those who are preparing Children for their First Holy Communion: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, July 05, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, July 04, 2022
- St. Elizabeth of Portugal: Saint of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
- Consecration of America: Prayer of the Day for Monday, July 04, 2022
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.