Massachusetts uses Boston accent on warning signs
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/9/2014 (4 years ago)
Catholic Online (https://www.catholic.org)
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation poked fun of its chief city's peculiar accent with digital road signs on the highways that read, "Changing lanes? Use yah blinkah."
These signs, located around Boston, poke fun of the areas distinct accent.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - The signs were spread around Boston starting May 9, in order to get more drivers to use their turn signals.
More than 1500 drivers have been ticketed in the state for not using turn signals thus far in 2014 alone.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for APRIL 2018
For those who have Responsibility in Economic Matters. That economists may have the courage to reject any economy of exclusion and know how to open new paths.
As the United States approaches its annual day to remember the more than 1 million American combatants who have died in the country's many ... continue reading
The gates of hell have opened in Hawaii, as lava from Kilauea has reached the ocean. Officials have warned people to stay away from ... continue reading
The Church needs to be clothed with the same power of the Holy Spirit which transformed the early disciples from a frightened fraternity to ... continue reading
Mother's Day is around the corner and once again, America is missing her children. Only this time, it is much worse. Nothing has changed ... continue reading
The Ascension invites us to reflect on who Jesus is - and who we are empowered to become in Him, beginning now and opening up into the ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Friday, May 25, 2018
- 'Pacem en Terris' still relevant today as 55 years ago
- St. Mary Magdalene de Pazzi: Saint of the Day for Friday, May 25, 2018
- An Ebola outbreak has reached a major city, should you be worried?
- An Ebola outbreak has reached a major city, hereĂ˘Â€Â™s why ...
- Restorative prison reform bill is a good 'first step'
- Daily Reading for Sunday, May 27th, 2018 HD Video
- Daily Reading for Saturday, May 26th, 2018 HD
- Gas prices could hit $5 Ă˘Â€Â" here are some tips to help you save HD
- Daily Reading for Friday, May 25th, 2018 HD
- Surprising study finds clean homes can cause childhood leukemia HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education