Massachusetts uses Boston accent on warning signs
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/9/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
The Massachusetts Department of Transportation poked fun of its chief city's peculiar accent with digital road signs on the highways that read, "Changing lanes? Use yah blinkah."
These signs, located around Boston, poke fun of the areas distinct accent.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - The signs were spread around Boston starting May 9, in order to get more drivers to use their turn signals.
More than 1500 drivers have been ticketed in the state for not using turn signals thus far in 2014 alone.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for OCTOBER 2017
Workers and the Unemployed. That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.
Some Americans may not know who is on the President's cabinet. The following list is provided for informational purposes and is accurate as ... continue reading
An FBI request for un-redacted Planned Parenthood documents from the U.S. Senate could signal an investigation into whether the abortion ... continue reading
Seven weeks after Hurricane Maria tore through Puerto Rico, the majority of the island is still without power, and many residents are ... continue reading
They gave their lives for a country who believed that "all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain ... continue reading
Today marks the observance of Veterans Day in the United States of America. I am a Vietnam Veteran and this day means a lot to me. As a ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Intro to Novena to Our Lady of Guadalupe for a New Culture of Life HD ...
- Islamic State threatens Pope Francis in gory propaganda ad HD Video
- Pope condemns death penalty and possession of nuclear weapons
- ISIS threatens Pope Francis, Catholics with disturbing propaganda images
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- St. Gelasius: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, November 21, 2017
- Who is serving in the President's Cabinet? Here's the list
- Daily Reading for Thursday, November 23rd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 HD
- Atheist plans to build a Robot God for other Atheists to worship HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way