Obama loses cool at heckler
By Catholic Online
5/9/2014 (2 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Things didn't go exactly as planned for President Obama when he made a speech at the Democratic National Committee in San Jose, California on May 8.
President Obama was heckled during a May 8 speech in San Jose, California.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - In his address to wealthy Silicon Valley executives he spoke about how they needed to dig into their wallets to help raise funds to help democratic candidates win in the mid-term election.
Near the end of the speech President Obama was heckled by a man, who asked about freedoms and voting, though nearly unintelligibly.
As much as the president tried to get back on track, the heckler wouldn't stop, eventually Obama told the heckler that "I love you back. You kind of screwed up my ending but that's ok," which earned a laugh from the assembled supporters.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for FEBRUARY 2017
Comfort for the Afflicted. That all those who are afflicted, especially the poor, refugees, and marginalized, may find welcome and comfort in our communities.
'I Am A Muslim Too': Angry protesters gather to declare allegiance to Islam and hate toward President Trump Watch
More than 1,000 people of mixed races and faiths gathered in New York's Times Square to declare they were Muslim, too. LOS ANGELES, CA ... continue reading
Terrorist responsible for '93 attack on World Trade Center bombing completed his life sentence Watch
Omar Abdel-Rahman, notoriously known for planning a World Trade Center bombing in 1993, was imprisoned for life. LOS ANGELES, CA ... continue reading
The Living, Incarnate Word, Jesus Christ, speaks to us through the written word found in the Bible. Understanding the Bible depends upon ... continue reading
California braces itself for a four-day storm as Oroville Dam appears to be only one of many cities at risk of flooding. LOS ANGELES, CA ... continue reading
Engineers are working feverishly to repair the Oroville dam before fresh rains overwhelm it again. While officials say the danger has ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Innocent children forced into horrid orphanages and a life of terrorism
- 'I Am A Muslim Too': Angry protesters gather to declare allegiance to ...
- Protesters gather to declare allegiance to Islam and hate toward ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Massive storm threatens to flood more than just the Oroville Dam HD Video
- 31-year-old man regains life after 'miraculous' face transplant
- St. Severian: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, February 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, February 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, February 20th, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, February 19th, 2017 HD
Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2017 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.