Obama loses cool at heckler
By Catholic Online
5/9/2014 (4 years ago)
Catholic Online (https://www.catholic.org)
Things didn't go exactly as planned for President Obama when he made a speech at the Democratic National Committee in San Jose, California on May 8.
President Obama was heckled during a May 8 speech in San Jose, California.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - In his address to wealthy Silicon Valley executives he spoke about how they needed to dig into their wallets to help raise funds to help democratic candidates win in the mid-term election.
Near the end of the speech President Obama was heckled by a man, who asked about freedoms and voting, though nearly unintelligibly.
As much as the president tried to get back on track, the heckler wouldn't stop, eventually Obama told the heckler that "I love you back. You kind of screwed up my ending but that's ok," which earned a laugh from the assembled supporters.
Copyright 2018 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for APRIL 2018
For those who have Responsibility in Economic Matters. That economists may have the courage to reject any economy of exclusion and know how to open new paths.
The Catholic Church has resettled nearly one-third of all refugees received by the United States since 1980 through a public-private ... continue reading
Thomas More was a morally coherent Christian. That is the lesson of his life - and of his Martyrs death. He beckons millions, across the ... continue reading
As the years have passed, my sense of loss has not dissipated. It has only changed. As I so often tell grieving family members at ... continue reading
Deacon Keith Fournier: On the Amazon Synod and Admitting Married Men to the Catholic Priesthood Watch
On June 8, 2018, a Press Conference held by the Vatican presented a 23-page preparatory document intended to assist the Catholic Bishops ... continue reading
Catholic elementary school students, regardless of race, sex, or socioeconomic status, have more self-control and self-discipline than ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Pope Francis has a plan to help refugees, and halt the tide of ...
- The Catholic Church's Role with Refugees in the U.S.
- Living the Catholic Way: The Church HD Video
- St. Thomas More and St. John Fisher: Catholic Martyrs
- Daily Readings for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- St. Joseph Cafasso: Saint of the Day for Saturday, June 23, 2018
- Pope Francis: Take in refugees, invest in poor countries
- Living Words with Deacon Kieth Fournier - The Apostle Paul's Second Letter to the Corinthians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - The Apostle Paul's words to the Galatians HD
- Living Words with Deacon Keith Fournier - John 3:16 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, June 24th, 2018 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
The California Network
Inspiring streaming service
Learn the Catholic way
Teacher lesson plans & resources
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education