Obama loses cool at heckler
By Catholic Online
5/9/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
Things didn't go exactly as planned for President Obama when he made a speech at the Democratic National Committee in San Jose, California on May 8.
President Obama was heckled during a May 8 speech in San Jose, California.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - In his address to wealthy Silicon Valley executives he spoke about how they needed to dig into their wallets to help raise funds to help democratic candidates win in the mid-term election.
Near the end of the speech President Obama was heckled by a man, who asked about freedoms and voting, though nearly unintelligibly.
As much as the president tried to get back on track, the heckler wouldn't stop, eventually Obama told the heckler that "I love you back. You kind of screwed up my ending but that's ok," which earned a laugh from the assembled supporters.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
It's unpopular to be a statue these days, as public monuments are being vandalized and destroyed to make social commentary. The vandalism ... continue reading
Arkansas may block tens of thousands of dollars in Medicaid funding from going to Planned Parenthood, a panel of the 8th U.S. Circuit Court ... continue reading
Hector Loya, mayor of Passaic, New Jersey, has ordered the removal of a shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe, which he says is illegal because ... continue reading
Mother shares heartbreaking photo of her dying daughter as she pulls the plug following overdose Watch
Cheryl Towery has shared a dramatic photo of her dying daughter, as she prepared to pull the plug on her life support. Her daughter, Elaina ... continue reading
There is a secret plan for America, and what we're seeing is just the start. The sinister plot has begun Watch
To the uninitiated eye, there is a movement afoot in the United States to remove monuments to the Confederacy. Few people care about what ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- St. Andrew the Scot: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 22, 2017
- Jerry Lewis passes away at 91, was most proud of his family HD Video
- 'Annabelle: Creation': Catholic Exorcist discusses power of hit ...
- 'A Sign of the Times': A warning against 'expelling incoming ...
- 10 US Sailors missing after serious collision in Southeast Asian ...
- Statue of St. Serra vandalized, are Christian crosses next?
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, August 23rd, 2017 HD
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug on her life support HD
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD