SEE: Australian mother gives birth to child with two faces and two brains
By Catholic Online (NEWS CONSORTIUM)
5/13/2014 (3 years ago)
Catholic Online (www.catholic.org)
A mother in Sydney Australia has given birth to in infant that has two separate faces and two separate brains.
The conjoined twins, Faith and Hope, suffer from a rare condition where they have two separate brains and faces, but share a head and body.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - Renee Young, mother of seven children, knew in advance about the condition of her child, but did not terminate the pregnancy as advised by doctors.
The babies, Faith and Hope were born with diprosopus, a rare condition, but are currently breathing fine on their own. Very few infants born with this condition survive.
Copyright 2017 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for AUGUST 2017
Artists. That artists of our time, through their ingenuity, may help everyone discover the beauty of creation.
A ten-year-old girl has given birth to a baby in India, following her rape by a family member. LOS ANGELES, CA (California Network) - A ... continue reading
Christians in North Korea are facing extreme persecution as a purge against believers has started. A new report by the US government ... continue reading
North Korea has backed down from threats to fire missiles at Guam. The reason for the reversal is unknown. The decision is the first step ... continue reading
What can a missionary in North Korea do to preach the Gospel in a Communist dictatorship? Simply care for the sick patients he is there to ... continue reading
North Korea has announced a detailed plan to fire missiles at Guam. The missiles are intended to land just short of the island and will ... continue reading
by Catholic Online
- Mother shares tragic photo of dying daughter as she pulled the plug ...
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 21, 2017
- Pro-Life win? Arkansas makes big moves against abortion-machine ...
- Why have ONE MILLION South Sudanese people entered Uganda?
- St. Pius X: Saint of the Day for Monday, August 21, 2017
- 'IN OUR HEARTS WE BEAR THE PAIN' Pope Francis opens prayers for all ...
- Pope Francis asks for prayers following terror attacks in Spain HD Video
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, August 22nd, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, August 21st, 2017 HD
- Daily Reading for Sunday, August 20th, 2017 HD
- Charlie Gard's mother opens up about the beautiful life of terminally ill Charlie HD