12 powerful Bible verses you need to strengthen your marriage
FREE Catholic Classes
Marriage is one of the greatest loves of life. It is one of the most powerful connections a man and woman can experience.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - No matter how wonderful a marriage starts out, there are times when the couple will find it may become a struggle to fight through the rough times hand in hand. We cannot look toward divorce; instead, we must look to God.
With help from Crosswalk.com, we present to you 12 moving Bible verses to help strengthen your marriage.
Remember God is there to help you and lead the way.
1. "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man." -Prov. 3:3-4
2. "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." -Josh. 1:9
3. "He blesses the home of the righteous." -Prov. 3:33
4. "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Prov. 16:24
5. "Two are better than one.if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion." -Ecc. 4:9-10
6. "Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." -Phil. 2:3-4
7. "Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out." -Prov. 10:9
8. "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." -Eph. 4:32
9. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future." -Jer. 29:11
10. "Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." -Eph. 4:1-3
11. "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." -Col. 4:6
12. "May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth." -Prov. 5:18
Copyright 2019 - Distributed by THE CALIFORNIA NETWORK
Pope Francis Prayer Intentions for January 2019
Young People and the Example of Mary. That young people, especially in Latin America, follow the example of Mary and respond to the call of the Lord to communicate the joy of the Gospel to the world.
by Catholic Online
- California confession bill amended, but still would require priests ...
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- St. Eugene de Mazenod: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, May 21, 2019
- French bishops' conference to hear testimonies from children of priests
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, May 20th, 2019 HD Video
- As Australian Catholic school abandons tests and grades, critics are ...
- Daily Reading for Thursday, May 23rd, 2019 HD Video
- Prayer Requests Live for Monday, May 20th, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Wednesday, May 22nd, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Tuesday, May 21st, 2019 HD
- Daily Reading for Monday, May 20th, 2019 HD
Learn about Catholic world
Inform - Inspire - Ignite
Catholic Online Saints
Your saints explained
Catholic Online Prayers
Prayers for every need
Catholic Online Bible
Complete bible online
Catholic Online News
Your news Catholic eye
Today's bible reading
Products and services we offer
Catholic Online Shopping
Catholic medals, gifts & books
Advertise on Catholic Online
Your ads on catholic.org
Catholic Online Email
Email with Catholic feel
Learn the Catholic way
Catholic Online School
Free Catholic education for all
K-12 & Adult Education Classes
Support Free Education
Tax deductible support Free education
Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2019 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.