Help Now >
12 powerful Bible verses you need to strengthen your marriage
FREE Catholic Classes
Marriage is one of the greatest loves of life. It is one of the most powerful connections a man and woman can experience.
LOS ANGELES, CA (Catholic Online) - No matter how wonderful a marriage starts out, there are times when the couple will find it may become a struggle to fight through the rough times hand in hand. We cannot look toward divorce; instead, we must look to God.
With help from Crosswalk.com, we present to you 12 moving Bible verses to help strengthen your marriage.
Remember God is there to help you and lead the way.
1. "Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man." -Prov. 3:3-4
2. "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." -Josh. 1:9
3. "He blesses the home of the righteous." -Prov. 3:33
4. "Gracious words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." -Prov. 16:24
5. "Two are better than one.if either of them falls, the one will lift up his companion." -Ecc. 4:9-10
6. "Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others." -Phil. 2:3-4
7. "Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but he who makes his ways crooked will be found out." -Prov. 10:9
8. "Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you." -Eph. 4:32
9. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you hope and a future." -Jer. 29:11
10. "Walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace." -Eph. 4:1-3
11. "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone." -Col. 4:6
12. "May your fountain be blessed, and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth." -Prov. 5:18
Copyright 2021 - Distributed by Catholic Online
Help Now >
Join the Movement
When you sign up below, you don't just join an email list - you're joining an entire movement for Free world class Catholic education.
Mysteries of the Rosary
Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Saint of the Day for Tuesday, Aug 16th, 2022
Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
St. Stephen the Great
Female / Women Saints
Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, Aug 16
Saints & Angels
Saint Feast Days in Aug
- Daily Readings for Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- St. Stephen the Great: Saint of the Day for Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Glory to God: Prayer of the Day for Tuesday, August 16, 2022
- Daily Readings for Monday, August 15, 2022
- St. Alipius: Saint of the Day for Monday, August 15, 2022
- Prayer to Our Lady, Assumed into Heaven: Prayer of the Day for Monday, August 15, 2022
Help Now >
Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. All materials contained on this site, whether written, audible or visual are the exclusive property of Catholic Online and are protected under U.S. and International copyright laws, © Copyright 2021 Catholic Online. Any unauthorized use, without prior written consent of Catholic Online is strictly forbidden and prohibited.
Catholic Online is a Project of Your Catholic Voice Foundation, a Not-for-Profit Corporation. Your Catholic Voice Foundation has been granted a recognition of tax exemption under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Tax Identification Number: 81-0596847. Your gift is tax-deductible as allowed by law.